Your landlord tenant issues resolved

Landlord tenant issues can be stressful and complex given that you want to maintain a good relationship to continue living comfortably in your home.  But if you have housing disrepair issues that are being unresolved by your landlord, there is help out there.

How landlord tenant issues occur

A housing disrepair matter should always be taken direct to your landlord in the first instance.  You should give them every opportunity to make any required repairs in a realistic period of time.  If after that, the repairs are still not done, you do have rights.  Housing disrepair specialist law firms like us at Marley Solicitors can step in on your behalf to get those repairs made and also get you compensation for any undue stress you have experienced through the matter.

Does it matter who I rent from?

No, it doesn’t matter if you are renting from a private landlord, a social housing association or the local council.  Nor does it matter if you have a tenancy agreement or a verbal agreement.  The landlord still has a duty of care to maintain certain aspects of the structure and interior of the home you are living in

Help resolving landlord tenant issues

Working with a housing disrepair specialist like Marley Solicitors means we make things simple for you. We are also often able to work for you on a no win no fee basis, meaning no risk to you. If you are living in a rented home and your repair issues are not being resolved please get in touch.  We can help.