Employment Law is complex and always being updated to match the fast paced society we live in. As a result, both employers and employees frequently need help and guidance to deal with challenges in the workplace.
We assist employees with any workplace problems, including bullying, discrimination, disciplinary and grievance issues, advice in settlement agreements and employment tribunal claims. We have a track record of success gained over 25 years acting in employment tribunal claims.
We work with our clients to help them achieve the best results as quickly as possible as we recognise that problems at work can be incredibly stressful.
We advise businesses to assist them manage their staff, providing guidance through the complexities of employment law. We give commercial and definitive advice, helping employers find solutions to the full variety of employment law and HR issues.
We assist businesses in getting the best out of their staff and take the worry out of their people issues.
We ensure that our recommendations and solutions are individually tailored to any client’s needs. We have worked with businesses of all sizes and advise in a calm, professional and discrete way.
What we do
We provide expert advice to employees and businesses on all aspects of employment law including the following:
- Employment tribunal litigation, including unfair dismissal, discrimination (sex, race, disability, age etc.), breach of contract, unlawful deductions, TUPE related claims etc.
- Discrimination issues
- HR Issues including sickness absence and performance management
- Drafting contracts of Employment, policies and staff handbooks
- Redundancy and restructuring
- Drafting and renewing terms and conditions of employment and service agreements
- Disciplinary procedures and dismissals
- Settlement agreements
- Negotiating severance packages
QUESTIONS? WE’RE HAPPY TO HELP…
287 Station Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6ED