Have you suffered a serious injury at work or due to a fall or perhaps an assault that has left you disabled?
Marley Solicitors specialise in serious complex injuries, you may be entitled to compensation. Please contact our specialist injury Solicitors who may be able to help you. we can offer you a free face to face meeting, please contact our offices or mobile/online form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We offer No Win No Fee, which means you can make a serious injury compensation claim with no financial risk or hidden costs.
- A spinal cord injury that leads to significant paralysis of the trunk, a leg or an arm.
- Amputation of a hand, arm, foot or leg that effectively results in the person losing loss of use of that appendage.
- Severe brain injury or a closed head injury with severe disturbances of sensory or motor skills, the ability to communicate, remain conscious or results in a serious episodic neurological disorder.
- Second- or third-degree burns over a quarter of one’s body as a whole or at least 5 percent of one’s hands or face.
- Total industrial blindness.
Any other injury wherein its nature and severity prevent the worker from being able to perform the work he/she did prior AND any work available in substantial numbers within the national economy for which the employee would otherwise be qualified.
QUESTIONS? WE’RE HAPPY TO HELP…
287 Station Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6ED