If you have had a trip or slip and injured yourself in the road, on the path or even in supermarkets/shops or their external premises, you may be entitled to compensation.  Wherever your accident occurred there will be someone who is at fault for your injury. With slips trips and falls, some examples of the public liability claims you may have are;

  • Accidents in school/public play areas
  • If you have injured yourself because of a pothole
  • Uneven pavements
  • Obstructions on pathway

Slips trips and falls can also occur during cold weather where the public roads were not supplied with the correct safety measures, such as gritting the road to ensure the road surface is not slippery.

We are a firm of personal injury specialists that specialise in these types of claims and we will guide you through every step of the way. We can also help you with your journey to recovery through arranging things such as;

  • Physiotherapy
  • Cognitive behavioural therapy

We know that being involved in an accident can seriously affect your health and ability to do simply things, we at Marley Solicitors will try to ensure your journey to recovery is as easy and hassle free as possible.


287 Station Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6ED

    What type of claim are you making?