If you have been involved in a road traffic accident whether you were a cyclist, pedestrian, passenger, driver, or accident on a bus then you may be entitled to compensation. Here at Marley solicitors, we have Road Traffic personal injury specialists that can deal with your possible claim, if you believe you were injured during a road traffic accident then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.  

Things you might be entitled compensation for;

  • Medical expenses
  • Loss of earnings
  • Cost of care
  • Vehicle damage expenses
  • Other daily expenses.

We know that being involved in an accident can be very stressful, this is why we at Marley Solicitors try to make your claim go as smoothly as possible. You will be updated about your claim on a regular basis.

We can ensure you that your claim will be well looked after, because we give our clients the service we would expect if we wanted to pursue a claim ourselves.

If you have been involved in a Road Traffic Accident with an uninsured or untraced driver, then here at Marley Solicitors we can still deal with your case.  We do so with the Motor Insurers Bureau Uninsured Drivers Agreement and the Motor Insurers Bureau Untraced Drivers Agreement, we will be able to get your compensation and recover any losses as a result of the accident.

Please be aware that you have 3 years from the date of your accident to make a claim against the third party which you believe was at fault. So don’t be hesitant to get in touch with one of our RTA professionals for a FREE consultation.


287 Station Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6ED

    What type of claim are you making?